Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Step by step watercolor painting by Manju Panchal

 Limitless and immortal, the waters are the beginning and end of all things on earth.” Heinrich Zimmer

A watercolor painting of Senibel beach scene from Florida,
 inspired by a photograph from @tryatrip and I am 
grateful for the same. Most of the times,
 I try using my own reference photo, 
however there are times when I come 
across something beautiful which I cannot 
resist and therefore go ahead and paint it.

A watercolor painting of Senibel beach, Florida on Campap paper. By Indian artist and blogger Manju Panchal

Senibel beach, Florida
A watercolor painting on Campap paper
Size 4” X 5.5”

Step by step Watercolor painting of Senibel beach, Florida

Step 1. Painting the sky and the distant buildings 

Step by step Watercolor painting of Senibel beach, Florida

Step 2. Painting the ocean, sea waves and the foliage
on the left.

To browse through my artworks visit my blog
OR  INSTAGRAM page.

No comments:

Post a Comment