Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A soft pastel painting of “Frothy Sea Waves” by Manju Panchal


Choose only one master - Nature”.  Rembrandt

The soft pastel painting below is inspired by the beautiful “Frothy sea waves” which 
reach the shore after a long journey. When observed closely, 
the froth creates interesting shadow patterns on the sands 
below. Soft pastel, I feel, is a great medium to capture the beauty 
of these waves on paper.

For most of my pastel paintings, my preferred choice of paper
 is undoubtedly “Canson Mi Teintes” which is available 
in many different shades. 

A soft pastel painting of seawaves by Indian artist and blogger, Manju Panchal

Frothy Sea waves

Soft pastel painting on Canson Mi Teintes Touch paper
Size: 5” X 7”

To know more about the papers I have been using
 for my pastel artworks CLICK HERE. 

Follow my latest works and techniques
 on INSTAGRAM and you can also browse 
through my posts on my BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment