Thursday, March 14, 2019

Fishermen returning home. A water color painting by Manju Panchal


“Dance with the waves, 
move with the sea, 
let the rhythm of the water, 
set your soul free”. 
C A Martine

water color painting of a scene that I came across
 while I was at a seashore in Goa. Through this painting 
I wanted to capture the monsoon atmosphere,
 a cloudy evening sky and its lovely 
reflections at the beach. The fishermen are 
returning home after their day out at sea. 
The painting is also intended to tell their story.

A water colour painting of a beach on Arches paper by Indian artist Manju Panchal

Returning home
A water colour painting on Arches CP paper
Size 5” X 7”

To know more about my artworks visit my blog
www.charcoalspastelsandmore.blogspot.in
You can also browse through my works on
INSTAGRAM.


Thank you for stopping by and for browsing through my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment