Saturday, May 16, 2015

Soft pastel paintings of scenes from Coorg ( Madikeri ) by Manju Panchal

I am Manju Panchal, self taught artist based at Andheri ( Mumbai ) 
and this is my first post in this blog. I am grateful to Arti Chauhan 
for including me as an artist in this group.

I have worked in many different mediums but presently I am 
working with soft pastels creating Landscapes of some beautiful 
places that I have visited in the past. Nature is an ever inspiring 
factor which keeps me motivated.

Given below are some soft pastel original paintings from in and 
around COORG ( Madikeri ) in Karnataka and these have
been done with reference to my study sketches
and photographs.

Original soft pastel painting of single tree standing alone, from Coorg by Manju Panchal

Standing alone
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
Size 12" x 16"


Original soft pastel painting of Light through the trees, from Coorg by Manju Panchal

Light through the trees
Soft pastel painting on Canson paper
Size 17" x 24"


Original soft pastel painting of fallen tree trunk from Coorg by Manju Panchal

The Fallen tree trunk
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
Size 11" x 15"

Original soft pastel painting of exposed roots from Coorg by Manju Panchal

Exposed roots
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
Size 6" x 9"

My works can be viewed at myblog www.charcoalspastelsandmore.blogspot.in.

All the above paintings are available for sale and for purchase inquiry you can mail me

5 comments:

  1. Nice Painting Manju!

    Pastel is an art medium in the form of a stick, consisting of pigment and a binder. The pigments used in pastels are the same as those used to produce all colored art media, including oil paints and the binder is of a neutral hue and low saturation. I also bought a some amazing paintings from Indian Art Ideas, an online art gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neha and Mr DPS Bose for appreciating my works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mr Vinod. I am glad that you have liked my works.

    ReplyDelete