Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Radha Krishna by Riya Rathore

Radha Krishna 
24 Inch X 24 Inch 
Oil Painting on Canvas

Lots of congratulations to all fellow artist for getting our blog listed in Top 50 watercolor Blogs across globe it's a great achievement. A big thank you to Arti for bringing all of us together.

Today I have completed Radha Krishna Painting as per my perception. Tried various texture and shades in this painting. Hope you all will like it.This painting I did especially to be presented as Gift to my mother who is greatest devotee of Lord Krishna and Radha ji. Hope she will also like it.

You can visit my other available art work on www.riyarathore.com or contact me for any queries regarding on forartlovers@riyarathore.com

All the best and have nice week ahead !!

Regards,
Rajni Riya Rathore
www.riyarathore.com

5 comments: