Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The window - Prabal Mallick


Title - The window
Size - 14 x 11 inch
Medium - Watercolor on paper
Year - 2009
Status - Available

Last year around same time I was doing paintings of different doorways. One day one of my friends joked that my next series will be windows. This was the first painting of that window series and the last. :)

Anyway I wish everyone a very happy and safe Deepavali in advance. And do not forget to light diyas on your doorways and windows. :)

Also please feel free to visit my gallery here and my blog here.

5 comments:

  1. this is beautiful...
    take the joke seriously and let us have it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this painting of the WIndow a lot. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for the comments. I am glad you people liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genial, me gustó el motivo y los colores

    Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete